The NPAP aims to broaden the opportunities for education in accelerator physics and technology and to introduce students to the field of accelerator physics.
You will find useful links introducing schools similar to the NPAS.
- Discover JUAS – European Scientific Institute
- CERN Accelerator School: e.g. Introduction to Accelerator Physics 2016
- US Particle Accelerator School: USPAS
If you want to learn more about Neutron see the following e-learning Platform.
- Courses – go to https://www.e-neutrons.org/moodle/
- Wikibook – go to https://www.e-neutrons.org/wiki/
- Simulations – these are accessed “by name” directly from the teaching material, e.g. https://sim.e-neutrons.org/instrument/intro-ns/SANSsimple